Zoom Integration: Run Your Meetings While Staying Safe From COVID-19
COVID-19 is changing all of our work habits, not only in the present but for the future. In an effort to get you up and running seamlessly, we have put together a comprehensive plan to support you remotely and become your digital workforce solution. We can help get you set up to support digital meetings and more in any industry ranging from: Telemedicine, Law, Finance, Education, Fitness and anything in between! We can deliver your meetings, proposals, and your content across distance to your colleagues, clients, and stakeholders.
Conferences from a Distance:
- Hold your Town Hall, Tradeshow or Conference Virtually.
- Virtual Keynotes, Panels, and Fireside ChatsLive Q&A.
- Digital Breakout rooms – Connect from your laptop, phone or tablet.
- Live Technical Support – We’ll keep on eye on the matrix so you can run your meeting.
- HD & 4k Camera Packages available – shipped right to your door.
Video Conference With 24/7 Ongoing Support:
$75 one time startup fee per user to get you fully up and running and comfortable with the platform!
$39.99/Month for your Zoom License – we will make sure you are always up to date with the latest Zoom software updates and support.
$59.99/Month high touch VIP support for Executives who have busy schedules and may be traveling –24/7 support.
Additional Services- Virtual Town Halls:
- 1 on 1 meeting from $250.
- 5 person stand up from $600.
- Keynote address from $1,000.
- Fireside Chat from $1,200.
- Panel Discussion from $1,500.
– Add an Additional Speaker to any meeting for $100
– Add an Additional Streaming Service for $200
– Add Recording for $500
Add a high-end camera and audio options with installation support (Market price).
Worry-Free Digital Solutions:
Let’s talk for a minute about your large events; Town Halls, Keynotes, Campaign Rallies, and Trade Shows. While these types of meetings are essential to drive business forward, they are direct contributors to what can escalate COVID-19 currently. Many businesses are closing their doors, some for good. With our management and technology, we can drive your message to your clients in a Virtual Keynote, Town Hall or Panel Style event, all without leaving your home or office. We can stream your address, remarks or panel directly to Facebook, YouTube or your corporate intranet powered by our video conference technology and our own back-end monitoring solutions.
Why The Phoenix Group?
1. Quick response times and a 24/7 round the clock support team.
2. Proactive troubleshooting methods that stop technical issues from happening in the first place.
3. Designated support representatives who will walk you through setups and technical issues step by step.
4. The ability to add additional support representatives at any time (ie: Board Meetings, Live Events, Lectures, Telemedicine overflow).
5. Leveraging our vendor relationships with Zoom to assure that you are enjoying the most cutting edge tools that they have to offer.
6. Deep experience and familiarity with corporate clients ranging from non-profits to fortune 500 companies and how they need to be serviced.
7. In house experts that have SME level knowledge regarding Zoom, AV/VTC hardware software, and workflows.